- Your Council
- Ten Year Plan (LTP)
- Agendas & Minutes
- Annual Plans
- Annual Reports
- Asset Management Plans
- Awarded Council Contracts
- Monthly Reports
- National Policy Statement - Urban Development 2020 (NPS-UD)
- Pre-election reports
- Queenstown Lakes Spatial Plan
- Reserve Management Plans
- Section 10A Reports
- Small Community Plans
- Strategies and Publications
- Submissions from QLDC
- Climate Change and Biodiversity
- District Plan
- Elected Members
- Major Projects
- Media Centre
- Meetings & Committees
- Our Vision & Mission
- Privacy and official information requests
- Public Notices
- Sister Cities
Awarded Council Contracts
As part of our commitment to be as transparent and proactive as possible in relation to sharing information of interest to those in Queenstown Lakes, we regularly upload awarded contracts and supplier spend reports.Contract reports Supplier reports Further information FAQs
Awarded contract reports
Supplier spend reports
Information that isn't published
In consideration of commercial sensitivity and privacy, we do not publish the details of sole traders (i.e. individuals who are not contracting through a company).
Detailed information about spend and contracts may be commercially confidential. Should you require this information please submit a request for information under the Local Government Official Information and Meetings Act and that request will be considered in full.
For more information about commercial sensitivity and privacy, please visit:
Accuracy of information reports
The information we provide in the reports is accurate at the time of publication.
The information is subject to change if projects, priorities and time frames are varied for awarded contracts, or if financial reconciliations or adjustments are made in respect of prior payments.
The reporting threshold for both the awarded contract and supplier spend reports is $50k.
These reports are produced on a quarterly basis, and this page will be updated as soon as practicable once the reports are produced. Absence of a report does not mean it does not exist and a request for the information can be made via the "submit a request" link above.
Frequently Asked Questions
Awarded contract reports consist of information about contracts valued at $50,000 and greater, which are awarded by the council during the period stated. Currently only contracts awarded through the Government Electronic Tender System (GETS) are published whilst QLDC develops and implements an organisation-wide procurement and contract management system to report on contracts awarded through other methods (for example, closed tender, all-of-government panels, etc).Close
An awarded contracts report lists:
- the GETS identification number
- the QLDC contract reference number
- a description of the goods and/or services being supplied
- the date awarded
- the GETS price bracket
- the name of the successful supplier
A supplier spend report lists the total spend per supplier across all contracts and purchase orders for the period stated, where the total is greater than $50,000 (excl. GST).
This report includes (but is not limited to) payments to:
- Contractors providing essential infrastructure services such as three waters and roading maintenance, and parks and reserves maintenance
- Contractors providing regulatory services such as animal, noise and parking control
- Professional services such as financial auditors and legal services
- Consultants supporting programme development such as masterplanning, parks and reserves design
- Suppliers of essentials such as office supplies and furniture
- Print advertising for items such as public notifications and recruitment
- Levies to organisations such LGNZ and the Remuneration Authority
- Grants and funding recipients such as Community Associations and community development groups