- Sport & Rec Venues and Contacts
- Courts and Fields
- Sports Leagues & Programmes
- Gym & Group Fitness
- Kids' Recreation
- Learn to Swim
- Memberships - Join Today
- Sponsored Athletes
- Join the Sport & Rec Team
- Responsible Camping in the Queenstown Lakes District
- Parks and Walkways
- Lakes and Boating
- Mountain Biking
- Sport & Rec: Covid-19 info
- Splash Café
- Wallis Physiotherapy
- Alpine Physiotherapy
- Local Community Support Grant
Flippa Ball is water polo for kids, played in shallow water with adapted rules.
Weekly after-school sessions run in the lap pool at Alpine Aqualand (Queenstown Events Centre) from 5.00-6.00pm every Wednesday in term time.
Recommended age group is 7-12 but anyone who can swim 25m can play.
Cost $50 per term (ten weeks).
Bring the kids down to give it a go!
Sign up to our newsletter Scuttlebutt and stay up-to-date with the latest news, events & information in the Queenstown Lakes District.