- Sport & Rec Venues and Contacts
- Courts and Fields
- Sports Leagues & Programmes
- Gym & Group Fitness
- Birthday Parties
- Grandparents & Grandkids Activity Session
- Holiday Swim Weeks
- Junior Badminton
- Junior Golf
- Junior Indoor Cricket
- Kids' Climbing
- QLDC Libraries Holiday Programme
- Queenstown School Holiday Programme
- School Holiday Programmes
- Wānaka School Holiday Programme
- LAN Club @ Wānaka Recreation Centre
- Roller Skate School
- Learn to Swim
- Memberships - Join Today
- Join the Sport & Rec Team
- Responsible Camping in the Queenstown Lakes District
- Parks and Walkways
- Lakes and Boating
- Mountain Biking
- Horse Riding
- Splash Café
- Wallis Physiotherapy
- Alpine Physiotherapy
- Price updates for 2022
School holiday programmes
Bookings for our next Wānaka-based programme are now open; bookings for the Queenstown-based programme are now open!
Click below for key dates and more info about each programme:
- Queenstown-based programme - Summer holiday programme open now!
- Wanaka-based programme - Summer holiday programme open now!
You might like to know that QLDC Libraries also run a range of fun craft activities for kids during each school holiday. For more info click here.
Sign up to our newsletter Scuttlebutt and stay up-to-date with the latest news, events & information in the Queenstown Lakes District.