- Paetara Aspiring Central
- Learn to Swim
- Gym & Group Fitness
- Kids' Recreation
- Sport & Rec Venues and Contacts
- Courts and Fields
- Sports Leagues & Programmes
- Memberships - Join Today
- Join the Sport & Rec Team
- Responsible Camping in the Queenstown Lakes District
- Parks and Walkways
- Lakes and Boating
- Mountain Biking
- Horse Riding
- Splash Café
- Wallis Physiotherapy
- Alpine Physiotherapy
"Exercise not only changes your body, it changes your mind, your attitude, and your mood."
Natalie's passion for the fitness industry started when she was young trying to keep up with her 3 older brothers. This developed further in her teenage years when training for the Youth Olympics as rower. Training alongside many great exercise professionals inspired Natalie to study exercise physiology.
Fast track 11 years which have been spent working in the health & fitness industry, of which 8 have been personal training. Through-out this time Natalie helped many clients achieve their goals, from, running marathons, losing weight, to returning to exercise after injury. Post study she also successfully self-coached herself in many endurance events such as Coast to Coast, RedBull Defiance, Routeburn Classic, Motatapu Ultra marathon, and Enduro Mountain bike races. Now as a mother, she understands the importance of exercise and how to fit it in our busy schedules.
Natalie's goal is for everyone to have the fitness they need to achieve what they want out of life, be it keeping up with the kids or completing a marathon. Come say hello when you’re next in the gym.
Natalie's areas of expertise
- Injury rehabilitation.
- Endurance training, mountain biking, running, and multi-sport.
- Weight loss & weight management.
- Breast cancer exercise rehabilitation.
- Pre & Post-natal exercise advice.
- Programme design.
- Bachelor of Physical Education majoring in Exercise Prescription, University of Otago.
- Certificate III in Fitness, Skills Active.
- Advanced nutrition for weight loss Diploma
- REPS registered.
M: 027 920 1991
Sign up to our newsletter Scuttlebutt and stay up-to-date with the latest news, events & information in the Queenstown Lakes District.